Wednesday 31 August 2011

September once more...........5 years on,

June 2005
California 2005 Taking photos! 
Lizard Point. Cornwall September 2007
Well, Matt, 
Here we are again, on the threshhold of the month of September. I used to love the sense of it, the autumn arriving,however, each year since you've been gone, I say to myself, "It will be different this time, and I am doing ok" 
Then I catch the sight of the first leaves beginning to change colour, my heart aches. 
Matt taking photos. Cadgwith  Cornwall  
                                                          So, I am  not going to write much this time,                                                               and                                                                             simply place your photos in this place. 
April 2005
4th July 2006
Our son, first born, and deeply loved..................
Matt 1977 Cowplain Hampshire 
Padstow, Cornwall, 1980
Morocco 1999
So, here are some of the memories..............
Matt April 1980
Matt at Edgbaston Cricket Ground
River  Rothay , Grasmere, July 2006 

No comments: